I'm Alive. . .

I thought you guys might want to know that I am indeed healthy, alive and well. I also have really short hair now. But that isn't the reason for me being healthy, alive and well. The fact that I am alive, did allow me to cut my hair really short. I do enjoy the short hair which would in turn make me feel well. I am sure you really don't care about the shortness of my hair but would rather like to find out why I decided to disappear for ever and ever. First off, it wasn't forever and ever so you really need to work on the exageration problem. Secondly, it is too late for me to come up with a really funny and witty lie as to why I haven't been blogging. The truth is really far too dull for any of you to have to endure to read about. Let's just call it is an 'internet exile'. I have returned or at least, until I disappear again.

Before I depart, I'd like to give a big giant 'CONGRATULATIONS' to the brand new Mr Dave & Leigh Nelson. I'll have to get used to Leigh's new last name. But I am super happy for you guys. I send you many well wishes. I love you both to bunches and bunches.

With that, I disappear. . . until tomorrow (hopefully).

Oh wait, I do owe one person some major recognition and my blog would be the best spot to do it. Purple Terry is indeed more entertaining then Hollywood. But some would also say, I am an above average looking guy. With shorter hair but still really groovey sideburns.

Okay, I've got a pillow that really wants my head on it.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:17 am

    welcome back. long time no..read(?):). congrats on the sideburns.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment