I Love This!

Workaholic Anonymous

It's been a little while since I last posted. This one isn't going to be anything of delight or excitement. I thought, I should let the world know that I am still breathing. Though I'm not sure if I can be considered to have life. I've been working non stop for about 3 weeks now and a 15 hour day of work seems to be the norm. So, I really haven't had much time or desire to do much else. Plus my body decided things weren't crazy enough and it got itself rather sick about a week and a half ago. I'd say I'm slowly beginning to recover from that. The room doesn't spin anymore and the soreness is all gone. I'm all for the lack of pain since I'm a giant wuss. The downside is that sickness caused me to give up my Star Wars ticket which means I'm still needing to see the film. Please, absolutely no spoilers unless you want to be on my naughty list for Christmas. Hopefully, the Star Wars issue will be resolved this Tuesday. While the work issue should be much better by the end of June. I'm looking forward to many owed days off. As for when I'll start regularly blogging??? I ain't promising anything long term.

On a quick aside, my one year anniversary of blogging has come and passed. I was planning on doing a special post to commemorate the date but then, I stopped blogging for a few weeks. I'll probably not even bother now. If it makes you feel better, I don't actually know what I would have done anyway. Now, that I've proven I'm alive it's about time to try this thing called sleep. I hear, it's great for energy restoration.

Comments