I Couldn't Say This Better Myself. . .

Winston Rowntree is a Canadian comic writer who creates comics(duh!) that often have a political or social spin while still retaining some humour(or at least, they get a giggle or two out of me). I'd suggest you to check out his numerous strips but you should be warned that they are often covered with walls and walls of text. So, if you do not like reading text (if this is so, I wonder why you would frequent here) then you may want to skip out on these comics.

Today, I want to direct you to this particular comic that sums up my opinions, on how we should perceive people or see ourselves, quite nicely. Check it out here and let me know what you think.

Comments

  1. love it!

    but know something i don't love??? Having to go to another page to post a comment on here--you should have it open in another box :-D just sayin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:35 pm

    Tiffany Million via Facebook:

    Love. Although I don't think I know anyone who eats paper...or do I?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you being sarcastic or did I hide it that well? Emily was utterly shocked you would say such a statement, yet have spent an extended period of time with me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:37 pm

    Tiffany Million via Facebook:

    LOL...perhaps just some sarcasm, my dear.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment