The Word Of The Day Is. . .

Pomelo

Why is it the word of the day?

Because it is a fun word to say. Plus it is the name of a rather delicious fruit, which is also known as Chinese Grapefruit. I did not know the existence of this tasty item until I started dating Emily. Though there are many fruits and veggies that I did not know inhabited this world until I started a relationship with Emily. Though I am pretty sure all of them were around before (I am not vain enough to believe that my loving and amazing relationship was powerful enough to force foods into existence).

Anyway, that is the word of the day. Use it and love it. Maybe even get yourself some pomelo. It is delicious, especially if you like grapefruit. If you don't like grapefruit then it might not be a hit, but you still may like it since it is sweeter than grapefruit.

Pomelo. Pass it around. Name drop it at parties. Use it in your next business report or manuscript. Because it is the word of day (though it isn't really 'day' anymore but rather evening, plus the 24 hour day only has about 2 hour left).

Pomelo.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:50 pm

    I've always liked the word "pomelo" too. Did you know that at one of our Winter Getaways, we drew a smiley face on a pomelo and called it Kimmy because she wasn't able to attend?

    Boni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may remember Emily telling me about that. This reminds me of a time I went on a youth group camping retreat and we made a stone figure in honour of a friend who could not attend (I believe, we also named the figure after our friend, and even allowed it in a game of cards -- it lost since it refused to properly participate).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment