Top Ten Reasons for This Top 10 List

10. We live in the sound bite age, and what provides that better than a list of snappy sentences (note: please keep your fingers away from the sentences).

9. Somebody isn't following through on their 'time management promise' thus is in desprate need of cobbling together a blog post today.

8. Because the world demanded that I bring it back (note: I have irrefutable, sceintific data that proves my most popular posts are the top tens. Note: My previous statement is a bold faced lie).

7. That writing gig for Letterman didn't pan out, so I'm left with a lot of lousy 'Top Ten' material.

6. Ninja Nazi Dinosaur Llamas. Because it isn't an officialy Christopher Spicer top ten blog without some random mention of one of those things -- thus I combined them into the scariest, abomination ever!

5. Pirates. I forgot to add pirates up there.

4. Because a Top 9 list just seems odd, and a Top 11 list is a little overkill.

3. It's what the voices suggested, and I don't ignore the voices.

2. It was either this or my 'Ode to Leatherpants Wearing Grannies' poem. I am just not sure if the world is ready for that yet.

1. It's the little things that help us fight against the Man. (note: I have no earthly idea who this man is, or why top ten lists are an effective way to defeat him).

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:26 pm

    Dee Da Silva via Facebook:

    Ninja Nazi Dinosaur Llamas! Do they sneak up on you, spit, then eviscerate? I would like to draw a picture of this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My world would be shattered if you didn't.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment