Summit's First Canoe Trip: A Pictorial Tale

How did I spend my Canada Day yesterday, you ask?

This is how, I answer.




After Summit had successfully conquered the land, we decided it was time to test his skills on water. As you can see, he was up to the challenge.






It took a whole 2 minutes for Summit to figure out there wasn't actually a lot to do in a boat. But I did offer him a chance to paddle for a bit, but he informed me wooden objects are only good for fetching and chewing.







Summit is pondering life's great questions. "I wonder, will I get chicken frame or organ meat for dinner?"







It's a hard life at sea. . . um, the Grand River.







Meanwhile, back at home. . .

Comments

  1. I'm with the cat. Life is better with tater chips.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment