Looking for Positives from the Tragedy in Goderich

I spent a few lovely days in the beautiful town of Goderich. So, it hit home a little harder when I saw pictures of the devastated buildings that I had only been in a few days prior. Though I realize my own shock can't compare to the pain and torment that must be experienced by those that actually lived through the tornado and now have to recover during the aftermath. It was tragic, but I also think some good actually came out of this horrible affair as well.

In my most recent Collective Publishing Company article, I look at the Goderich tornado and discuss what good things we can learn from this horrible tragedy. So, go check it out, and if you like it, leave a comment at the site and pass on the word!

Comments

  1. Anonymous1:34 pm

    Catherine Ho via Facebook:

    likes this.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment