A Perfect Day for a Song About a Pterodactyl

I'm still trying to annihilate the pay copy mountain that is blocking my view to freedom, plus I've got some interesting side projects that need my attentions.  Which means I'm once again going to pay you very little attention today.  But hey, at least I'm not whining about people who just try to cheer themselves up during a tough work day this week.  In order to make up for once again deserting you and forcing you to entertain yourselves elsewhere on the internet, I'm going to leave you a little folk pop song about pterodactyls.  Because by law, if I do a horrible job of blogging for more than a month than I must give you a pop folk song about dinosaurs.  This is the best one I've found.

Some fair warning, this is most definitely not safe for work.  And it is also isn't for those who are easily offended by curse laden, violent showing, light bug pooping, peterodactyl folk pop songs.  If you're not this kind of person or you sense you have my kind of warped humour then this will tickle you giddy.

Oh yeah, this is a collaborative effort between the Oatmeal and Sarah Donner.  The inclusion of the Oatmeal may give you a better idea of what you're getting into once you click that play button.

Comments