Prometheus Review

This was one of the most highly anticipated movies of the summer.  Or at least, I was more excited for this film than any other that wasn't starring our favourite caped crusader.  It had all the elements I could be hoping for.  It was part of a franchise I adore (as long as you stop watching it after the second one).  It was being directed by the master that created the legitimately scary first film.  The trailers revealed that it would have some of the most amazing visuals, which is part of what set the mood so successfully in the first film.  Even better, the trailers didn't reveal too much of the plot, so I was genuinely intrigued to find out the story. 

I've now finally seen it.  But did the movie measure up to my huge expectations?  Well, you can find that out in today's Collective Publishing review.  Then be sure to leave your comments on the Collective Publishing site with your own thoughts on the film or let me know how much you disagree with me. 

Comments