Festive Reheats: Revealing Canada's Most Sacred Holiday, Thursday


To all my American readers, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. You are only about a month and a half late. . . again. I hope you enjoy your giant baked bird and crazy drunk uncle on this special holiday, but while you make your toasts, don't forget that Canada has its own storied holiday today, Yes, it is once again Thursday. Now, I realize that Thursday is not as popular a holiday as Thanksgiving, but it is still full of traditions and celebrations. As a helpful guide to those unaware of the beloved holiday Thursday (who is basically everyone who isn't me), I wrote way back in 2010 a detailed top ten of the most significant Thursday events. Since it is Thursday, today seems like a proper day to unleash this upon the world again. Here is the link. Enjoy!


Comments